The information on this page was last updated 3/21/2023. If you see errors or omissions, please email: [email protected]
Providing an environment where people can encounter God.
34 Forest Glen Road
Huntsville, TX 77340
Email: [email protected]
CEO/President: RANCE HUGHES
Chairman: John Davidhizar Sr.
Board size: 8
Founder: Child Evangelism Fellowship of Harris Co
Tax deductible: Yes
Fiscal year end: 12/31
Member of ECFA: No
Member of ECFA since:
Forest Glen Camps and Retreats exists to provide an environment where people can encounter God
Forest Glen Camps & Retreats exists to provide an environment where people can encounter God.
Statement of faith
All groups who utilize the facilities of Forest Glen under their own programming shall be in agreement with the following Statement of Faith:
1) The Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God, are inerrant in the original writings, and are the supreme & final authority in faith & life.
2) There is one God, eternally existing in three persons, the Father, the Son (Jesus Christ), and the Holy Spirit.
3) Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God & true man.
4) Man was created in the image of God, sinned, and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God. All human beings are born with a sinful nature.
5) Jesus Christ died for all our sins, according to the Scriptures, as a representative & substitutionary sacrifice. All who believe in Him are justified on the ground of His shed blood.
6) Jesus Christ rose from the dead in His physical body, ascended into Heaven, and is in His present life there for us our High Priest & Advocate.
7) Jesus Christ will personally return to Earth in like manner as He ascended into Heaven and set up His Kingdom wherein He will rule & reign in righteousness.
8) All who receive by faith, the Lord Jesus Christ are born again of the Holy Spirit, and thereby become the children of God.
9)There shall come the bodily resurrection of the just and the unjust which shall result in the blessedness of the saved and the retribution of the lost.
To understand our transparency grade, click here.
Financial efficiency ratings
Sector: Community Development
This ministry has not been rated.
Financial ratios for this ministry have not been calculated.
Financials for this ministry have not been collected.
|John D Davidhizar Sr||President||$143,588|
Compensation data as of: 12/31/2019
Response from ministry
No response has been provided by this ministry.
The information below was provided to MinistryWatch by the ministry itself. It was last updated 3/21/2023. To update the information below, please email: [email protected]
For a timeline, visit: https://forestglen.org/about2/our-story/